$9.00 - $24.00
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
$17.00 - $40.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
• Essential mechanic tool to properly service and maintain all RockShox products • For RockShox Monarch
Periodic hydraulic remote bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent performance. RockShox's Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Reverb and X-Loc remotes functioning at their best.
- Use to install fork dust seals
• Use to remove air shaft and damper shaft • Reverse threaded • See RS1 Service Manual for instruction
Rear Shock Clamp Adapters - Connects rear shock tools to the RockShox Rear Shock Clamp Tool
Tool Clamp Tips for use with the RockShox Rear Shock Clamp Tool. - For rear shock damper servicing - For use with the RockShox Rear Shock Clamp Tool - Compatible With: Super Deluxe A1-B2 (2017-2021), Thrushaft C1+ (2021+)
For easy and safe servicing of your RockShox rear shock, look no further than the RockShox Rear Shock Clamp Tool. Use with model-specific clamp tips for servicing the damper of your rear shock. - For rear shock damper servicing - Ratcheting pistol grip action for easy operation - Use with shock-specific clamp tips
- Aids in the quick change of oil-bath fluid in RockShox Totem forks and for servicing/bleeding XX-Series Xloc hydraulic remote systems (Not for reverb seatposts) - Includes: Speed lube syringe+hose, adapter fittings/O-rings, And port-access wrench
Works with the following forks: - Pike - Lyrik - SID - Revelation - Reba - Paragon This tool can also be used to remove and install SRAM/Shimano cassettes.
$45.00 - $48.00
- Essential mechanic tools to properly service and maintain all RockShox products - Clamps the shock body for easy maintenance
Vivid Air Rear Shock Basic Service Kit - Includes replacement seal, bushing, o-ring, and bottom-out/negative-bumper
Vivid/Vivid Air internal floating piston spring compressor
Page 1 of 1