Now accepting job applications. Apply online today!
We're running our annual Winter Labor Sale NOW through January 31!
- 50% off labor on custom wheel build services
- 50% off labor on suspension and hydraulic brake services
Winter months are the best time to bring your bike into the shop for maintenance for many reasons:
- No long lines at the shop
- Shorter turn-around time in repair queue
- Bring in your "summer bike" while you're riding your "winter bike."
- You may not be riding in the winter so you don't need your bike for a day or two
- If you are riding in the winter (high five!), your bike could probably use a cleaning and fresh lubrication, anyways! If a full overhaul isn't right for you, ask a mechanic about our Clean & Lube package deals!
- Cables can become extra sticky with lower outside temps--let us lubricate or replace them for a more efficient and safer operating bicycle!
The state and federal governments have recognized that bike shops are essential to our transportation infrastructure. We are open daily 12-6, and we urge you: the safety of our staff and community is a priority for us.
Please maintain a 6-foot distance while interacting with Hub workers and community members at the shop.
Any in-person interactions at our shops require a mask or face covering that covers nose & mouth, with exception to those who cannot keep a mask on their face (viz. children). For those who otherwise cannot wear a mask, we can accommodate you over the phone and from contactless pick up/drop off.
+ add accessories at 15% off using our discount code (NewBikeDiscount)**
2 Minneapolis Locations:
We ask that you please do not attempt to recover what you suspect to be stolen Hub bicycles or property from individuals. We do not wish to re-create policing in our streets nor do we want good intentions to lead to further racism and violence against our community.
2019 Hub Workers
You may see some familiar faces here, and a lot of new ones, too! Stop by one of our two locations! We would love to help you with all of your biking needs!