We are currently accepting job applications for various positions at The Hub. Check out the job descriptions and apply online today!
Annual Winter Labor Sale NOW through January 31!
- 50% off labor on custom wheel build services
- 50% off labor on suspension and hydraulic brake services
Winter months are the best time to bring your bike into the shop for maintenance for many reasons:
- No long lines at the shop
- Shorter turn-around time in repair queue
- Bring in your "summer bike" while you're riding your "winter bike."
- You may not be riding in the winter so you don't need your bike for a day or two
- If you are riding in the winter (high five!), your bike could probably use a cleaning and fresh lubrication, anyways! If a full overhaul isn't right for you, ask a mechanic about our Clean & Lube package deals!
- Cables can become extra sticky with lower outside temps--let us lubricate or replace them for a more efficient and safer operating bicycle!
The state and federal governments have recognized that bike shops are essential to our transportation infrastructure, and we have maintained business hours throughout this pandemic. The safety of our staff and community is a priority for us. We are open to the public daily, but we urge you: if you exhibit any signs of sickness stay at home.
Curbside Pick-up is available daily at our Minnehaha Ave location.
Bike sales are currently operating only out of our 3016 Minnehaha Ave location. Stop by and take a test ride today! We have a shop capacity of up to 10 customers inside at a time. If you'd prefer you can call the shop to set up a test ride appointment. Browse our selection of bikes online:
+ add accessories at 15% off using our discount code (NewBikeDiscount)**
2 Minneapolis Locations:
We ask that you please do not attempt to recover what you suspect to be stolen Hub bicycles or property from individuals. We do not wish to re-create policing in our streets nor do we want good intentions to lead to further racism and violence against our community.