Both of our locations are Full-Service Bicycle Repair Shops with professionally-certified mechanics. If there is a component or accessory that you need installed, maintained, adjusted, overhauled, or replaced we can do it!
Stop by today for a free quote on any repair needs that you may have. We can perform repairs a la carte, or help you save money when multiple small repairs are combined into one of our Tune-Up packages! Check out the tables below to see what's included at each Tune-Up level. Labor rates do not include parts costs.
The Hub Bicycle Co-op Service Technicians are proud to offer a 90-day limited guarantee on our repair labor on shop-quality bikes. Some services may be exempt. Tube change labor is guaranteed for 30 days. See your mechanic for details.
Due to limited storage space, repaired bikes left at the Hub for more than one week beyond completion of repair will be assessed a $1-per-day storage fee. Bicycles left for 60 or more days will be sold to recoup part and labor costs.
We're running our annual Winter Labor Sale NOW through January 31!
Winter months are the best time to bring your bike into the shop for maintenance for many reasons:
- No long lines at the shop
- Short turn-around time in repair queue
- You may not be riding in the winter...
- ...so it's time then you don't necessarily need your bike for a day or two, or...
- ...you can bring in your "summer bike" while you're riding your "winter bike."
- If you are riding in the winter (high five!), your bike could probably use a cleaning and fresh lubrication, anyways! If a full overhaul isn't right for you, ask a mechanic about our Clean & Lube package deals!
- Cables can become extra sticky with lower outside temps--let us lubricate or replace them for a more efficient and safer operating bicycle!
- 50% off labor on custom wheel build services
- 50% off labor on suspension and hydraulic brake services
We offer services on Class I, Class II, and Class III eBikes.
We offer full service on many brands, but if we are not a dealer for a specific brand, we will not be able to get tools and parts for proprietary components. Ask our service staff for details.
Systems that we cannot service:
- Conversion kits
- Electric scooters
- Gas engines
Custom Wheel Builds
We have experienced wheel builders on staff to make your dreams wheel! Labor discounts are also available when you purchase all components for custom your wheel build from The Hub.
If you're interested in learning how to build your own custom wheels, check out our Wheelbuilding Class!
Mountain Bike Maintenance
We offer competitive rates for hydraulic brake and suspension services to help keep your mountain bike in tip-top shape so you can get out and ride. Stop in for annual inspections and services to avoid costly failures on the trail.
Internal Gear Mechanisms
We love people who commute by bike, and commuter bicycles themselves, so we love internal gears! We offer adjustments and full overhauls. We have you covered with the proper tools and experience to keep your hub running smoothly.
This service is perfect for bikes being built up from a stand-along frame, or after you get a fresh new powdercoat on your frame!
We offer frame preparation for optimal component performance and longevity. This includes facing and chasing bicycle frame surfaces and thread tapping services. We also offer half-off the frame prep labor price with full-price installation of related components so you can put that extra money towards better and more durable parts to make your bike run as well as possible.