12- to 24-Inch
$21.00 - $27.00
Improve your ride and get great flat protection with Vittoria's Randonneur tires. They sport a grippy tread pattern reinforced with Aramid fibers for long-wearing durability. And, the 60-thread-per-inch nylon casing has double shielding for enhanced puncture protection. - 430-570g (28-37mm) - Wire bead
• Street/park tire, tacky tread with tightly bunched knobs • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.95
$15.00 - $24.99
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
$11.99 - $12.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
$13.99 - $20.09
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.125
$14.99 - $25.49
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 24 x 1 3/4 • ISO 521
$10.99 - $18.59
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 16 x 1.75
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 18 x 1.75
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1 3/8
$10.99 - $14.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 24 x 1.75
Take your park and street sessions to the next level with Maxxis' Hookworm. The high-pressure rating and wrap-around tread provide serious durability and traction whether you're carving bowls or grinding rails.
The S-5 Black Steel Tire in K62 Tread is a great tire for any road bike. - K62 tread pattern - Made from quality Kenda rubber - ETRTO: 37-547 - Wire bead
- Fast rolling on hardpack and paved terrain - Honeycomb center tread has minimal rolling resistance and long tread life - Diamond shaped side knobs offer great cornering grip - Low Specific Gravity (LSG) rubber compound
Sunday’s Street Sweeper is Jake Seeley's signature tire, and for good reason. This directional tire uses a dual compound to be super grippy and still withstand any abuse you can give it. The center tread features a softer durometer for sticking tough landings, while the side tread offers a harder, grind-friendly durometer to handle dirty street sessions day in and day out. - 100 PSI max
The Joint tire features a directional, low profile tread design for street, dirt, and park. - Long center lugs offer low rolling resistance - Micro-knurling provides extra traction - Wide tread wraps around and adds sidewall protection while grinding - Tire Intended Use: BMX - ISO Diameter: 406 / 20" BMX - Tire Bead: Wire - Tire Diameter: 20" - Tire Type: Clincher - Weight: 26-ounce - TPI: 60 - Max PSI: 110
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple Performance tire. Their wide Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. Plus, you get their RaceGuard puncture protection and lightweight Endurance rubber compound for confident handling.
$29.84 - $44.95
The Schwalbe Durano Performance Line Tire is a true mile eater. This popular option sports a few outstanding qualities: extremely high mileage construction, dual compound for best grip - even training on wet winter roads. It has has a proven RaceGuard protection belt for extra security out on the road.
- The Eddy Current's solid appearance comes from the stable blocks, more rubber and the big widths. - It allows uncompromising riding even uphill, takes fierce acceleration as well as technical riding on the trails. - Blocks up to 20% more massive than other Enduro/All Mountain profiles. - Aggressive arrangement, open design and concise V-Grooves in the center and side blocks for direct, precise steering characteristics and perfect transmission of engine power to the ground, with extreme durability.
Little Joe is made for your child: He’s cool: The profile works on mountain bikes yet still rolls well on the road. The reflective label is prominent ensuring good visibility. He‘s light: A folding tire with LiteSkin sidewall offers considerable weight savings. He‘s safe: The K-Guard and 50 EPI carcasses provide the necessary puncture protection.
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire - Steel (Wire) bead - 65-100 PSI
Mike Aitken's popular signature tires for street and dirt. Ideal for use at high speeds. - 20 × 2.25, and 20 x 2.45 Dual ply casing
Based on the popular Path tire from the early 2000’s, The Path Pro has been fully redesigned to meet today’s riding styles. This includes a proprietary rubber compound that is both extra-grippy and long-lasting, bigger sizing options, and an all new tread pattern inspired by the original with a smooth center tread and knurled side blocks. Features: - Directional tread pattern with smooth center tread - Proprietary rubber compound - Improved grip & wear resistance - Micro-knurled side blocks Pressure Options: - High Pressure: 100 PSI / Dual-Ply Sidewall - Low Pressure: 35-65 PSI / Lighter, Single-Ply Sidewall NOTE: Yes, it squeaks.
The Maxxis DTH stands for "drop the hammer." This lightweight BMX race tire was originally designed for the 2008 Olympics. The DTH is super-light to accelerate like no other BMX tire, yet holds up to the abuse you dish out. The dual-compound tread corners well on hard-packed tracks and it rolls fast on the straights, too. - Weight: 240g (20 x 1.25)
The Maxxis DTH stands for "drop the hammer." This lightweight BMX race tire was originally designed for the 2008 Olympics. The DTH is super-light to accelerate like no other tire, yet holds up to the abuse you dish out. The dual-compound tread corners well on hard-packed tracks and it rolls fast on the straights, too. - Weight: 435g (1.75), 485g (1.85)
The Maxxis Grifter is a freestyle tire that seems to make landing your tricks easier. The foldable bead and lightweight materials allow you to find your flow so much easier without the extra weight to throw around. The 110 PSI rating and dual-compound tread make landings stick at any angle, ramp or street.
Hit the dirt jumps, flow the park and session the street, all on Maxxis' Holy Roller. The unique tread pattern makes this great tire super versatile for any type of riding.
Page 1 of 2 Next page