12- to 24-Inch
The Benno Studded Snow Tire uses the same casing as the Knobby Dirt Tire with the addition of 282 Anti-Rust Steel Studs with Tungsten Carbide Tips to provided needed additional grip on icy surfaces. - Size: 24 x 2.5 - PSI: 45 - ISO Width (mm): 63 - ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX - Designed for ebike: Yes - Tire Intended Use: Winter-Studded - Tire Type: Clincher - TPI: 60 - Tire Diameter: 24" - Tire Bead: Wire
$42.00 - $68.00
- New tread design, improved compound and quality workmanship - The Schwalbe One sets a new benchmark in terms of quality and performance
$43.24 - $59.09
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
$45.00 $45.00 - $48.00 Up to 6% Off
- Bead to bead tread - Urban assault tire
E-bikes put greater abuse and wear on tires because of heavy frames, battery packs, electric motors, electronics, and of course rider weight and any cargo. Utilizing the same smart inverted tread pattern found on the already popular Drifter series tire, the Serfas E-Drift is constructed using e-bike specific compounds designed to provide a high-mileage long-lasting tire with superior grip, durability, and improved handling characteristics. The E-Drift also features Serfas reliable FPS Flat Protection System and safety conscious reflective sidewalls. - E-bike high mileage compound formulation w/ superior grip characteristics - Inverted tread design reduces rolling resistance for greater speed and handling - 68 durometer center ridge for long life & 58 durometer sides for enhanced cornering capability - Bead: Wire - Pressure: 65psi
$32.00 - $44.00
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
$26.99 - $34.99
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
$30.36 - $34.00
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple Performance tire. Their wide Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. Plus, you get their RaceGuard puncture protection and lightweight Endurance rubber compound for confident handling.
$15.99 - $31.99
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - 75psi
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 540mm
- Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance - Size: 24 x 1 3/4 - ISO 521
Tightly spaced knobs for dirt use - Bidirectional - Engineered for BMX tracks, trail riding, and dirt jumping - Front or rear - Full Square-knob design Staggered, tightly spaced center lugs provide control at speed. The knob spacing increases near the shoulder lugs to produce two channels that hook up on both hardpack berms and loose dirt on the trails.
A classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs suitable for all conditions. - ISO: 507 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 65
Sunlite's Street S-7 Tire is an urban tire with a raised center rib for reduced rolling resistance. - Size: 16 x 1-3/4 S-7 - ISO: 317mmm - Bead: Wire - Max PSI: 50 - Weight: 438g * Not interchangeable with tires labeled "16 x 1.75"
- Smooth rolling center and micro tread shoulders - Directional water evacuating lines keep you upright - ISO: 507 - Bead: Wire - Weight: 771g
The Kenda Alfabite is a great all-around budget mountain/BMX tire, available in a steel bead. - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tires
The S-5 Black Steel Tire in K62 Tread is a great tire for any road bike. - K62 tread pattern - Made from quality Kenda rubber - ETRTO: 37-547 - Wire bead
$12.00 - $24.95 $12.00 - $34.10 Up to 27% Off
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
Micro-knurled blocky tread suited for a wide variety of terrain from street and park to hard pack trails and more. - Street/park tire, tacky tread with tightly bunched knobs - Wire bead - Size: 20 x 1.95
- Kenda model K40 - Intended for street use
- Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction - Size: 24 x 1 3/8
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity
Kenda K50 tires are all purpose tires with short knobbies. - Classic design for replacement and repair
Kenda K50 tires are all purpose tires with short knobbies. - Classic design for replacement and repairK50 Tire - 14 x 2.125 Clincher Wire Black 22tpi
- Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting - Wire bead - Size: 20 x 1.5
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead - Size: 18 x 2.125
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead - Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
- Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions - 18 x 1.75
- Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions - 20 x 1 3/8
Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread. - ISO: 203 - Bead: Wire
Page 1 of 1