Wheels Manufacturing BB30 Bottom Bracket Adaptor for GXP Cranks adapts 22/24mm Spindle Cranks (SRAM/TruVativ) to work on BB30 frames. Simply tap the adapters into the 6806 bearing in the BB shell, then install the spindle and cranks. Use Wheels Mfg Crank Spindle Spacers to adjust your chainline, or take up any side-to-side movement in your cranks. These spacers are machined from engineering-grade Delrin.
Wheels Manufacturing BB30 Bottom Bracket Adaptor for Hollowtech II Cranks adapts 24mm Spindle Cranks (Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA, Race Face EXI, etc.) to work on BB30 frames. Simply tap the adapters into the 6806 bearing in the BB shell, then install the spindle and cranks. Use Wheels Mfg Crank Spindle Spacers to adjust your chainline, or take up any side-to-side movement in your cranks. These spacers are machined from engineering-grade Delrin.
This Wheels Manufacturing Spacer kit for BB30 Outboard bottom brackets includes 42mm ID spacers that fit between the BB30-OUT cup and the frame's bottom bracket shell. Use spacers for adjusting chainline. - 42mm ID - Black anodized aluminum Includes - (1) x 2.5mm - (2) x 1.0mm
Wheels Manufacturing 2.5mm Black Aluminum Bottom Bracket Spacers are for adjusting chainline or bearing play in English (BSA) or Italian threaded bottom brackets.
This Wheels Manufacturing Spacer kit for PF30 Outboard bottom brackets includes 42mm ID spacers that fit between the PF30-OUT cup and the frame's bottom bracket shell. Use spacers for adjusting chainline. - 42mm ID - Black anodized aluminum Includes - (1) x 2.5mm - (2) x 1.0mm
- Adapts American/Pro BMX frames with a non-Threaded 51.3mm (2.02") i.d. bottom bracket shell to accept English-threaded bottom bracket & crank applications - CNC-machined aluminum with three steel connecting bolts to prevent independent rotation
TruVativ Crank Arm Fixing Bolts - Monocoque carbon crankset with hollow-arm design - FSA Mega Tooth chainring design greatly improves chain retention - FSA BB392 compatibility allows use in nearly any frame - Bottom bracket not included
$13.99 - $15.99
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank
$19.99 - $20.99
- Horizontal square interface - Only includes left crank
$24.99 - $28.00
• OctaLink interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
- Sunlite Cottered Pins
$9.99 - $17.99
• Forged steel • 24 TPI
• One-piece • 170mm • 24 TPI
$31.99 - $41.99
Shimano Altus M311 cranksets provide durability and reliable shifting for triple chainring drivetrains. - Hyperdrive SG-X chainrings - 7/8-speed compatible - Spindle interface type: Square Taper JIS
$45.99 - $50.99
Shimano Acera FC-M361 cranksets feature sturdy construction, reliable shifting, and replaceable chainrings. - Spindle Interface type: Square Taper JIS
$81.89 - $109.99
Shimano's Claris Crankset makes it easy to find the right gear. Lightweight, stiff aluminum crankarms provide excellent power transfer, while the ramped and pinned chainrings boost shifting speed and precision.
Shimano's FC-RS500 Crankset features a casual yet elegant design. It is equally comfortable ripping up a race course or causally cruising cobbled side streets. - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: 110 - Chainrings Included: Yes - Color: Black - Crank Intended Use: Road - Defined Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Number of Chainrings: Double - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Spindle Diameter: 24 - Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II
$99.99 - $116.99
- Series: SORA - Crank Construction: 2-piece crank construction - Bottom Bracket: BB-RS500, BB-RS500-PB - Chain Line: 43.5 - 9-speed - Four-arm BCD
Shimano Tourney FC-A073 crankset - 7/8-Speed compatible - SG-X Steel chainrings - Square taper JIS - Fixing bolts not included - Chainguard model
$98.00 - $141.00
With optimized crankarms made from 6061-series aluminum, SRAM's X5 Crankset is stiff, tough and ready to take on the mountain. Its 7075-aluminum X-Glide chainrings have multiple shift points designed for snappy, super-fast shifts up and down.
$14.99 - $15.00
SR Suntour's XCT is a replacement left crank arm for square or diamond taper-oriented cranks that features aluminum alloy construction.
$49.99 - $57.99
Put the power down with Origin-8's Alloy Crankarm Set. Made of light and durable forged aluminum and for a single chainring and square-taper bottom bracket (both sold separately), these crankarms are great for your sweet urban rig or mountain bike.
$9.87 - $25.00
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for double and triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male/female bolts to securely connect your chain rings to the crank. Available in black and silver, as well as aluminum or steel.
$7.99 - $27.47
Revamp the look of your single speed cranks with some new hardware. Origin-8's Single Chainring Bolts give a high polished look to any crankset. The anodized finish comes in multiple colors to highlight your crank and makes it look as good as you do. You can also choose between steel or aluminum bolts. • Set of 5 male/female bolts • Inside measures 4mm when tightened, 7mm total height
$68.00 - $79.99 $79.99 Up to 15% Off
- Single speed crankset - Forged AL6061-T6 alloy crankarms - Includes 46 tooth alloy 3/32" chainring - 42mm chainline with 103mm JIS BB - BCD: 130mm - Weight: 620g - Does not include JIS square taper BB
$69.99 - $89.98
Origin-8's Track/SS Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum. It has a fine machined-aluminum 46-tooth chainring for super-smooth pedaling and comes in a variety of colors to make your bike the coolest ride on the block. - Single speed crankset - Forged AL6061-T6 alloy crankarms - CNC alloy 1/8" 46 tooth chainring - 42mm chainline with 103mm JIS BB
$139.99 - $165.99
- 10-speed road crankset - Forged 6061-T6 aluminum crankarms - CNC 7075-T6 aluminum chainrings - Stainless steel hardware - 43.5mm chainline - Q-Factor: 153mm (Standard 53/39), 157mm (Compact 50/34) - Integrated Origin-8 BB included - Weight includes BB - 870g
- Cold forged 6061 aluminum arms/spider with ISIS spline - 9-speed mountain double crankset - 22/36t with a bash guard. Stamped rings with ramps and pins - *ISIS bottom bracket sold separately. 850g - BCD(rings): 64/104mm
FSA's Gossamer 386Evo Pro Crankset features cold-forged aluminum crankarms for low weight and strength, as well as ramped and pinned CNC chainrings for fast, reliable shifting. The 386Evo bottom bracket design provides compatibility with nearly every frame or bottom bracket standard with the correct adapter (sold separately). This crankset is compatible with all 10- and 11-speed road drivetrains.
- 2-piece forged alloy crank arms with steel chainring and bolts - Compatible with 10, 11, and 12-speed 1x drivetrain systems - Includes 24mm outboard BB with 3 spacers to fit 73 and 68mm BSA threaded frames - Includes 32T steel 1x chainring - Spindle Type: 24mm - Weight: 946g (w/BB)
Page 1 of 7 Next page