- Detects when you are braking to emit a bright light alerting others you're stopping - Max 150 lumens / 57 hour runtime in Flash mode - New 800 mAh battery. Larger battery, longer runtimes - New mounting style to fit shorter seat posts with USB plug and cable - Wide-angle optics with 270 visibility for maximum safety - Aero seat post compatible - Lightweight and durable - IPX7 water resistant co-molded design
$46.00 $57.75 20% Off
Maintain Visibility All the Time. As with all the lights in the Recon series, the new Recon TL200 has a compact design, an integrated power indicator, complies with the ANSI standard and is IPX7 certified. Additionally, the smart light sensor can auto adjust the light output, day or night, to ensure you can be seen all the time. - Maximum output to 200 lumens - ANSI-Standard certified lumen output and runtime - Water proof to IPX7 standard - Two-lens focused and dispersed optics with side light design for over 270-degrees of visibility - Power status indicator alerts remaining run-time before powering off - Light memory mode - Compatible with Rev Comp, Compel, Roost and Prompt series helmets - Compatible with saddle rail mount, providing optimal angle for visibility
$35.00 - $45.00
Serfas' Thunderbolt Taillight delivers 35 lumens in an extremely versatile, USB-rechargeable package. Attach the water-resistant silicone body nearly anywhere on your bike, and use the high, low, or two flash modes to make sure cars or cyclists can see you when approaching from behind after dark. At just 50 grams, you won't even notice it's on your bike — but others will!
- Detects when you are braking to emit a bright light alerting others you're stopping - Max 80 lumens / 11 hour runtime in Economy mode - Highly disruptive Daytime Flash mode - Accelerometer automatically turns light on and off - Intelligent Power Indicator displays battery life - Patented 2-in-1 clip and strap mounting system
- ACCELERATION SENSOR - when speed is reduced by more than 1.6 m/s (5.76 km/hr or 3.58 mph) an additional LED is switched on - Light guide for INCREASED VISIBILTY AND SAFETY - Brake light is 3 TIMES BRIGHTER than normal output in Steady mode - ADDITIONAL OPTIC in front of LED at lower end of light guide - MEMORY FUNCTION remembers the last mode used - Fully USB-RECHARGEABLE - Bracket with flexible mounting option - .20 LUX - 7 Modes - Run time on Eco = 36 hrs - Run time on High Steady = 10 hrs
- Detects when you are braking to emit a bright light alerting others you're stopping - Max 75 lumens / 19.5 hour runtime in Flash mode - New 400 mAh battery. Larger battery, longer runtimes - Wide angle optics with 270° visibility for maximum safety - Aero and round seatpost compatible - Lightweight and durable - IPX7 water resistant co-molded design
Features: - Up to 20 lumens ANSI standard approved - Runtime: Day mode 4 hrs., High 8 hrs., Middle 15 hrs., Flash 30 hrs. - Li-Po rechargeable battery - Low power indicator - Motion sensor include - IPX4 waterproof rating - Charge via Micro USB cable
The Asteroid fits all new and older Bern helmets with a two-hole mount located in the rear of the shell. USB rechargeable. - 12 Lumens - Micro USB rechargeable - 3 Light Modes (Flash 24 hours, Pulse 6.5 hours, Steady 5.5 hours) - Water Resistant - 16 grams - 26mm tall, 39mm wide, 20mm thick (w/o bracket)
$28.00 $35.00 20% Off
Compact and Versatile. The Recon TL100 is easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight. With an integrated power indicator and IPX7 waterproof certification, the Recon TL100 provides maximum high-powered visibility at an accessible price. - Maximum output to 100 lumens - ANSI-Standard certified lumen output and runtime - Water proof to IPX7 standard - Disperse optics with side light design for over 180-degrees of visibility - Power status indicator alerts remaining run-time before powering off - Light memory mode - Compatible with Rev Comp, Compel, Roost and Prompt series helmets
Pedal confidently day or night with the TigerMoth 20-Lumen Taillight attached to your rig. Keep your eyes on the road ahead while its efficient, bright red Micro-LEDs watch your back. USB-rechargeable with simple, tool-free installation. - USB-rechargeable (charging cable included) - Features both clip-style attachment and bracket for mounting on seatpost - Runtime varies from 1.5–15 hours - 7 lighting modes - Output: 20 lumens - Extra mounting brackets sold separately - Mode memory: light automatically lights up in the last mode used - Weight: 18g
- COB style LED rear safety light in the shape of a heart - Perfect for cruisers, kids bikes or anyone that is feeling the love and desires a little extra flair on their ride - USB rechargeable with integrated low battery indicator Modes: 5 Mount: Rubber Strap Rechargable: USB Lumens: 15 Lumen Range: 1-100
- Maximum output to 20 lumens - ANSI certified lumens and runtime - IPX4 water resistant - Power status indicator alerts remaining run-time before powering off - Light memory mode - Compatible with Rev Comp, Compel, Roost, Strive, Lanza, Coveta, Liv Rev Comp and Luta series helmets
Be seen with CatEye's Omni 3 Taillight, which uses Omni Directional Technology for 360 degrees of visibility. Three super-bright LEDs light up in three different modes so you can customize the pattern and get run times up to 200 hours. Plus, CatEye's tool-free mount makes installation a breeze.
These handy little handlebar accessories are activated by your bike's motion, so they're ready to go whenever you are! - Motion-activated lights - One LED per plug - Mounts easily into standard (17.5–19mm internal diameter) handlebars
Small, compact, quick and easy - there's no reason not to grab a pair of ORB's for your next ride. Features - Simple, lightweight, and compact design - Easy installation and switch operation - Universal rubber band - Battery type: CR2032 x2 - Mount size: ~22-32mm Modes/Run Time - Constant: 50 hours - Rapid flashing: 100 hours - Slow flashing: 100 hours
Serfas’ TL-415 Rear Flasher provides visibility and simplicity. Its three red LEDs can be seen from 500 yards in either the steady or flash mode. Plus, this flasher has an extended burn time so you can leave it on your bike for dependable visibility.
Page 1 of 1