WTB's Dual Compound grips are perfect for XC, trail and comfort riding. They feature plush outer gel and tight, twist-resistant bases for comfort and control. And, the linked, diamond-shaped WTB logos and slightly raised centers provide an ergonomic feel and maximum grip in tough conditions.
SRAM's Locking Foam Grips offer the soft feel of foam with the easy installation and security of a lock-on grip.
A gently ergonomic rise to the Ace’s center provides an even closer attention to rider comfort when paired with the Ace’s PadLoc Relief. A raised mosaic of grip lines also provides enhanced feel in the wet, making the Ace an all-around favorite. - Compatible with PadLoc-ready bars only
Big riders, fear no more: you can have comfort and a real grip for your hands. The Clydesdale’s generous 33mm profile made from our high end Contact Rubber pairs perfectly with our Padlock Relief, ensuring that big hands get high-end features too. - Compatible with PadLoc-ready bars only
WTB's Comfort Zone Clamp-Ons feature an ergonomic shape with a soft rubber. This design gives you more surface area to hold, absorbs shocks and vibrations, and prevents hot spots in your palms.
Team WTB’s grip of choice. Prominent lettering lets people know you’re in charge while Contact Rubber and the PadLoc Relief eliminate movement and provide an invitingly tactile feel. Ride hard but ride happy. - Compatible with PadLoc-ready bars only
Jerome Clementz's grip of choice. Prominent lettering lets people know you’re in charge while Contact Rubber and the PadLoc Relief eliminate movement and provide an invitingly tactile feel. Ride hard and shift happy. - Compatible with PadLoc-ready bars only.
WTB's Original Trail grips are ideal for XC, trail, and city riding. With their smooth, octagonal shape, DNA rubber compound and small flanges, the Originals are comfortable enough for lunch-hour loops and all-day epics.
WTB's Technical Trails feature built-in zip-tie channels to keep them stable in sloppy conditions. And, these slim grips are easy to cut and are compatible with trigger and grip shifters.
A thin silhouette and opposing working edges provide irrefutable grip, even in the wet. The Pilot’s 28mm svelte shape provides a paired down though classic profile that features the PadLoc Relief so that even slim profiles get big comfort. - Compatible with PadLoc-ready bars only.
These foam fatties measure 33mm in diameter and feature a high-density foam construction, around an inner plastic sleeve with single-sided aluminum lock-on collar. Great for winter riding.
Salsa's Backcountry Lock-Ons provide confidence, comfort and style. They feature sticky rubber that's tapered up towards the lock-ring for a sure-fire grasp, a single-sided lock-on collar and they're sized for both glove and non-glove use.
- Grip tapers up towards the lock-ring for comfort and security - Single-sided lock-on collar - 134mm overall length including the locking collar - Only Compatible with Salsa Lock-on Collars - Grip only, no lock rings. - For replacement use
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance. They fit RED 22, Force 22 and RED 10-speed ErgoDynamic shifters.
Customize your handlebars with new end plugs. Compatible with MTB and Road, carbon and aluminum.
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's HydroR Lever Hoods. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and are a great replacement hood for HydroR levers.
SRAM's Locking Foam Contour Grips offer the soft feel of foam with the easy installation and security of a lock-on grip.
SRAM's Locking Grips have clamps on both ends for a secure bar hold. Their rubber surface and "S" logo design offer a great feel.
• Replacement locking handlebar grip sets for X0 and XX Grip Shift • Available in 100mm and short length 85mm shifter with interlocking Grip Shift interface and single bolt clamp. • Available in full-length 122mm grips with dual locking bolt clamps. • Available in black and silver.
• Replacement locking handlebar grip sets for XX1 Grip Shift • includes one 100mm right and one 122mm left grip • Available in black or silver.
- Clear, gel pads provide added shock absorption while positioned between the lever hood and top-handlebar transition under handlebar tape - Two, left and right sets with integrated channels for either inside or outside, under tape cable routing
- Collaboration with ODI, the market leader in lock-on grip technology - Circular iconic dampeners absorb shock and spread pressure evenly across palm while providing additional traction - Loosen pinch bolts and grips slide on or off with ease
Durable, high-density foam makes Ritchey's WCS Ergo True Grips perfect for all your off-road riding. These lightweight grips feature Ritchey's classic ergo shape so your hands feel great mile after mile.
Ritchey's WCS TrueGrips are ultra-light grips that offer hand-saving comfort. They're made of tough neoprene foam that's plush and grippy — even when wet.
- 4 compounds: medium, soft, super comfort (extra-soft) or Kevlar version with suspended Kevlar particles for the ultimate tacky yet durable grip - Machined 6082 aluminum collars lock tightly with integrated grip core - 30mm outer diameter knurled grip
The Race Face Chester grip takes its cue from BMX grips and brings it to the fat tire world. With its large inner flange, longer grip area, and soft, durable compound the Chester grips will help you land that 360 or hang on through a tough rock garden. Features • Manufactured for us by ODI in the…
Race Face Half Nelson Lock-On Grips • Super-slim profile • Race Face MX style half waffle for extra grip security • Topographical moisture channels • Compatible with ODI lock jaw clamps
The Double Durometer Grips add comfort, durability and style to your ride! They're made of a dual-density rubber with a soft outer layer that provides a fine grip, cushions bumps and lasts a long time.
Add a big dose of comfort and style to your ride with Profile Design's DRiVe handlebar tape. The plush padding and soft, textured grip offer an ideal blend of on-the-road comfort and minimal bulk.
Profile Design's Perforated Handlebar Tape offers grip, comfort, and a soft, suede feel.