Zipp’s Vuka Aero redefines aero handlebar conventions while being compatible with modern-day aero bikes. The current redesigned Vuka Aero builds on the technological foundation of aero excellence set by the original version. Vuka Aero is an integrated aero bar that features market-leading adjustability; it can be used with any stem to help you find your ideal position on the bike. The airfoil used in the Vuka Aero is based on the shape of the SL-70 Aero road bar. The result is an aero bar that’s stiff and streamlined while maintaining the UCI’s 3:1 aspect ratio requirement.
- Market-leading adjustability in pad fore-aft, width, height, and angle
- Integrated Carbon Aerobar works with any 31.8mm clamp stem
- Integrated SRAM eTap AXS Blip box mount in the Center Cap
- Rapid Routing cable exits are positioned for easy installation of brake cables
- Vuka Aero ships with base bar, extension clamp, and armrest clamp
- Extensions sold separately