This is Pike DJ. It’s a cousin to the award-winning Pike, which makes it look a lot like a trail fork. And you can call it a trail fork if you want — especially if your trails are named "Flip-whip," "Truckdriver" or "Cash Roll." Pike DJ is built on a stout 35mm chassis, and includes a custom tuned Charger damper and specific Solo Air system designed for like a metric ton of bottom-out progression, because your trails eventually require some landings.
- Award-winning Pike Chassis
- Custom-tuned Charger damper
- Charger Damper with specific Dirt Jumping/Slopestyle tune (extra-firm compression)
- Specific Solo Air top cap for extra bottom out progression (tunable with Bottomless Tokens)
- Updated graphic package to complement the RockShox lineup
|Steerer Diameter/Material||1-1/8 – 1.5-inch tapered, aluminum|
|Stanchion Diameter/Materials||35mm, tapered wall aluminum|
|Dropouts||100 x 15mm|
|Adjustments||External rebound, low speed compression|
* Subject to change without notice.