Based on the popular Path tire from the early 2000’s, The Path Pro has been fully redesigned to meet today’s riding styles. This includes a proprietary rubber compound that is both extra-grippy and long-lasting, bigger sizing options, and an all new tread pattern inspired by the original with a smooth center tread and knurled side blocks.
- Directional tread pattern with smooth center tread
- Proprietary rubber compound
- Improved grip & wear resistance
- Micro-knurled side blocks
- High Pressure: 100 PSI / Dual-Ply Sidewall
- Low Pressure: 35-65 PSI / Lighter, Single-Ply Sidewall
NOTE: Yes, it squeaks.
|Black / 100 PSI/Dual-Ply Sidewall / 20 x 2.25||630950912599||T-230-BK|