Tubes: All Sizes/Types
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" - ISO Width (mm): 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm , 55 mm , 56 mm , 57 mm , 58 mm - Labeled Size: 27.5 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Schrader - Valve Shaft: Schrader
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" , 630 / 27" - ISO Width (mm): 48 mm , 49 mm , 50 mm , 51 mm , 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm - Labeled Size: 29 x 1.9-2.3 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 220g (32mm), 221g (48mm)
- ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn - ISO Width (mm): 60 mm , 61 mm , 62 mm , 63 mm , 64 mm , 65 mm , 66 mm , 67 mm , 68 mm , 69 mm - Labeled Size: 26 x 2.4-2.75 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Short 32-40mm - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 283g
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width (mm): 35 mm , 36 mm , 37 mm , 38 mm , 39 mm , 40 mm , 41 mm , 42 mm , 43 mm - Labeled Size: 700c x 35-43 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 122g (32mm), 124g (48mm), 126g (60mm)
- ISO Diameter: 571 / 650c - ISO Width (mm): 18 mm , 19 mm , 20 mm , 21 mm , 22 mm , 23 mm - Labeled Size: 650c x 18-23 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 80g (32mm), 86g (48m & 60mm), 88g (80mm)
$1.90 - $7.41
Serfas replacement inner tubes are lightweight, durable, and affordable.
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 20 x 1 3/8 (451 x 32)
$7.41 - $8.33
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 700 x 20-25 (27 x 1)
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 20 x 4 1/4 - Fits the rear tires on high-rise bicycles like Schwinn's Sting-Ray
This is Surly’s 29 x 3-inch Presta valve tube. It fits their Knard tires and is made of butyl rubber.
Surly Inner Tube to fit a wide range of plus-size and fat bike tires. - Labeled Size: 26 x 3.0 - 4.8 - Weight: 310 g - Valve Core: Removable - Shaft Type: Threaded - ISO Width (mm): 76mm–100mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26-inch MTN - Valve: Presta Short 32-40mm
Pumped-up performance: Tubo City/Tour tubes, with an increased wall thickness, are 3x tougher than standard rubber tubes and hold pressure much better. They're the perfect choice for longer rides through nature, everyday commuting, and for E-Bikes. - 42mm valve length
Made for tire widths from 30mm to 40mm and ready for rim brakes and disc brakes, the Tubo-CX/Gravel is twice as robust as standard tubes. At the same time, due to its low weight of 54g, it guarantees twinkle-toed rides. The 50% smaller packed size makes it easier to stuff a spare tube in every pocket.
Minimum weight and maximum protection: Tubo-MTB-Plus tubes are optimized for tire widths from 2.5" to 3.0", today’s standard for E-MTBs. Their low weight of 105g (for 27.5+) increases your battery life, and they're also a lightweight alternative to tubeless setups. - 42mm valve length
For 29er tires, more than 100g per wheel can be saved with Tubo tubes compared to standard butyl tubes—and almost twice as much space when packaged. Their riding safety is twice as high as for standard tubes and offers maximum protection against a breakdown. The assembly is just as easy as standard tubes. Tubolito tubes are also a lightweight alternative to a tubeless setup. - 42mm valve length
Super light at only 38g, the Tubo-ROAD-700c makes racing bikes even lighter. It's 70g lighter compared to a standard tube, a decisive success factor both over challenging long distances and when it comes to seconds. Suitable for disc and rim brake wheels.
Even lighter, even more compact, and ideal as a spare, the S-Tubo-MTB tubes were developed to have a minimum possible packaging size. With a removable valve stem, the tubes have a size of only Ø3.5cm x 5cm height when packaged. The puncture resistance is the same as with standard butyl rubber tubes but with a weight of only 45g (for 29"). - 42mm valve length
At a featherweight 23g, the super-compact (when rolled up) S-Tubo-Road tubes stand out with very low rolling resistance which outpaces standard rubber tubes. With a 78% smaller packed size and the same puncture resistance as standard tubes, the S-Tubo-Road is the perfect choice as a spare and can be the crucial factor when you’re riding long and hard. - Ready for disc brakes (not suitable for rim brakes)
$7.00 - $8.00
Never leave home without a spare tube. Vittoria's Ultralite inner tubes shave grams and, if you flat in no man's land, will save your ride. - Butyl tube
A latex tube that offers weight savings, increased flexibility, and increased suppleness over butyl tubes. - Lightweight - 51mm valve stem with removable core - Latex tire sealant can be used without adverse effects
Previous page Page 2 of 2