Racks & Baskets
The Down Under HD Rack is the recommended lowrider for world touring. Sturdy and dependable, the steel construction lends itself well to field repairs should a worst-case scenario occur. - Requires dual-sided, mid-blade mounts - Wide crossbars provide sturdy, secure attachment points for a pannier - Tubular 4130 CroMoly construction - Mounting system provides 35mm range of infinite adjustment to position the rack - Includes mounting hardware kit - Powdercoat finish - Maximum Recommended Load: 55lbs (25kg) - Sold in pairs - Requires inner and outer mid-blade eyelets
Origin-8's Classique CargoUnit is a fine 6061 T6-aluminum riser handlebar with a built-in basket. It's the answer to bolt-on baskets and bags that are often unstable. Because the basket is integrated into the bar, your gear rides on a secure, sturdy platform with room for groceries, a gym bag, and a couple burritos. The CargoUnit has a heavy-duty powder-coat finish, too.
- This one size fits all tubular aluminum rear rack is designed for Fat bikes with disc brakes - Adjustable rack legs fit most 24" & 26" Fat bikes - Integrated side bar provides a lower pannier attachment for more cargo on top of the rack - The MTX 2.0 QuickTrack plate is compatible with any Topeak MTX trunk bag, MTX rear basket, and most other rack packs and panniers on the market - Not compatible with asymmetric rear stay design Fat bike frames - Includes extra-long mounting bracket and rear light mount - Max weight 55lbs - 16.9 x 13.4 x 11.4" - 2.79lbs
$99.99 - $105.99
- Rear rack with folding sides that allow for an easily expandable platform size - Sturdy tubular powder-coated alloy construction - Adjustable legs fit frames from 26" to 29" - Available in disc brake and rim brake compatible models - 59lb weight limit
- Keep your handlebars free with the Basil Icon M MIK basket at the back of your bike - This basket is easily detachable from the bike. This way the basket can be used as a shopping bag - The Soft Grip handle makes the use of the basket very pleasant - Including pre-assembled MIK adapter plate, suitable for MIK system carriers or a MIK carrier plate (sold separately) - Including MIK-stick - Dimensions (cm): 40 x 33 x 25
- Front rack with foldable sides for an expandable platform size - Sturdy powder-coated alloy construction - Can be attached to brake mounts or threaded accessory eyelets - Adjustable legs fit 26" – 29" frame sizes - 22lb weight limit - Disc Compatible: No
Topeak's Trolley Tote rear basket provides excellent versatility and convenience. Handy features include a telescoping handle and wheels which make the Trolley Tote perfect for shopping and running errands. It's made from tough plastic with an aluminum handle, and folds flat for storage. And, it's compatible with Topeak's QuickTrack rack system for easy on and off.
- Front flat rack with integrated rear guard protects head tube and cables from cargo - Perfect for wide or oddly shaped cargo - Mounts to caliper hole and front axle - Adjustable fit for 26", 27.5", 29", and 700c - Heavy-duty AL6061-T6 alloy construction supports up to 55lbs - Platform area measures 12" x 14"
Salsa's Wanderlust Rear Rack carries essentials for touring and bikepacking over the rear wheel of your bike. It's constructed from aluminum to keep the weight down and features multiple cross bars for panniers, a taillight mounting bracket, and a long, cupped deck to load up your gear. For easy installation, the Wanderlust features long, very adjustable struts.
You know those old movies where they show a woman coming from the market and she has a basket on cruiser with a baguette sticking out of it? Well, Sunlite's Deluxe Quick Release Rattan Basket is that basket. The nice thing is that you can easily take it off your bike and carry it in to the store with you. It attaches to any handlebars via a quick release mount. Its frame is made from steel with a weather-resistant synthetic rattan weave so it can handle a good bit of weight, too.
Add some cargo capacity to your bike with Sunlite's Woody Front Basket. This no-frills hauler has fully adjustable struts so it fits virtually any bike with fork eyelets. It's sturdy, simple and functional.
The 157's little brother, this basket is just as functional. Some people don't need to cart around large pizzas or multiple full-size grocery bags, so this basket is for the more streamlined commuters and delivery pros. Sturdy one-piece legs offer all the support you'll need when hauling heavier loads. This rack cannot be used on bicycles with front suspension systems or springer forks. - Standard front bicycle basket fits most bikes - Adjustable legs mount to front axle for a secure fit - 18" x 13" x 6" deep - UV Weather-resistant bike basket - Available with wooden bottom to better hold your cargo
- Robust and large front carrier - With stays for mounting on front axle, includes 2 handlebar hooks (for 21-31.8 mm). - Maximum 10kg
Turn your bike into an errand-running, cargo-hauling machine with Sunlite's Stainless Quick Release Basket. This sturdy basket attaches to your bike in a snap via a fully adjustable handlebar mount. It carries all your day's booty and the rubber-coated carry handle lets you bring your basket along when you're off the bike!
- Rear school bag basket, steel, mesh - Reinforced frame, basket is placed lengthwise on luggage carrier - MIK system (pre-assembled MIK adpater plate snaps to any MIK rear carrier) - Carrier plate to convert rear rack to MIK not included (721166-01)
$54.99 - $84.00
The Giant Delivery basket is one of the most enduring and iconic products in Wald's catalog. Popular among messengers and paperboys (feel free to ask your father or grandfather about this noble profession), this basket is designed to carry large loads thanks to its stout legs, cargo bands, and heavy-duty handlebar clamps. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Great for delivery, industrial bikes and hauling large loads - Reinforcement bands add extra strength - this basket is built for rugged use - Dimensions: 21 x 15 x 9 inches; the basket tapers to 18.25 x 12.25 at the bottom - Extended handlebar clamps allow greater clearance for shift and brake cables. They are 3 5/8" apart and fit 7/8", 1" and 31.8mm diameter handlebars - Legs extend from approx. 14 1/2 inches to 23 inches and have two mounting holes for mounting to either the axle or fork eyelets for bikes with quick release front hubs - 157B has a Zinc plated finish and 157GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket with fittings weighs 7.8 lbs.
- Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Dimensions: 20.5 x 13 inches - Extended handlebar clamps are 2" apart, allow greater clearance for shift and brake cables, and fit 7/8", 1", and 1 1/4" diameter handlebars - Legs extend from 13 3/4" to 21 1/4" and have two mounting holes for mounting to either the axle or fork eyelets for bikes with quick release front hubs - Powder Coat Finish - Complete rack with fittings weighs 6.0 lbs.
- Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Same as the Wald 1392 Front Basket except with hardwood slats for an elegant look - Dimensions: 18 x 13 x 6 inches; the basket tapers to 15.75 x 10.5 at the bottom - Extended handlebar clamps fit 7/8" and 1" diameter handlebars, and 1 3/4" apart to offer clearance for shift and brake cables - Baskets have 2-piece legs which extend from 14 inches to 22 inches and mount to either the axle or fork eyelets on bikes with quick release front hubs - Zinc plated finish - Complete basket with fittings weighs 4.6 lbs.
Rear alloy rack with integrated fishing rod holder Equipped with mounting racks on each side for rod holders One rod holder included that can be mounted on either side Extra rod holders sold separately Universal design has legs that adjust for use with 26" through 29" bikes Type: Rear Mount: Eyelet Color: Black Compatibility: 26" thru 29" Note: Includes 1 Rod Holder Wheel Size: Universal
Make your fat bike a load-hauling master with Axiom's Fatliner. It's disc compatible, and it's made from rugged 6061 T6 aluminum to keep strength to the max and weight to a minimum. There are plenty of mounting options to accommodate all sorts of fat bikes, and it fits dropouts from 170 to 190mm apart. Get fat, get loaded, and go adventure with the Fatliner.
- Adjustable width fits 26, 27.5, or 29 inch frames with 1" to 4" tires - Modular design allows use with a variety of Plus and Fat bikes from 135 - 170mm OLD - Adjustable for 26", 27.5" and 29er wheels - Tubular 6061-T6 alloy construction - Adjustable to fit 1" to 4" width tires - Disc brake compatible
Rear cargo basket fits most two wheel and Delta style Sun Seeker recumbents. - Steel construction - Fits rear of EZ, ECO and X-Series seatbacks - Attaches to Cool Back sear frame and lower seat struts - Not for use on Tadpole style trikes
Specifically engineered to fit a 12-pack of beer and your u-lock, this classy rack is ready to haul it all! Whether it's a run to the corner store, class, or just another day at the office the Urban Rack will cradle your essentials comfortably between its tie-down rails, or you can remove the rails to tote extra-wide loads all the way to your destination! - 9 1/2" wide x 11 1/4" long x 3" high for inside rail measurement.
- Contemporary robust design - Soft grip handle - Reflective logo details - Integrated bicycle lock cutout - Mounting system: spring clamp rack - Feet for bottom protection - Position: Rear - Dimensions (cm): 43 x 30 x 23
Axiom's Fresh-Mesh DLX Front Basket makes running errands on your bike a breeze. Boasting a tough steel frame and vinyl-coated steel mesh, this handy basket attaches to your handlebars with an easy-to-use quick-release mount and features a convenient carrying handle so you can take it with you. There's also a place to attach a headlight (sold separately).
Axiom's Streamliner 29er DLX Rack centers loads close to the rear wheel for improved stability and handling on your 29er bike. It's made of reliable and lightweight aluminum, features struts to keep loads from getting close to the rear wheel, and offers ample heel clearance when you're carrying panniers.
You know those old movies where they show a woman coming from the market and she has a basket on cruiser with a baguette sticking out of it? Well, Sunlite's Deluxe Rattan Basket is that basket. It attaches to your handlebars via Velcro straps. Its frame is made from steel with a weather-resistant synthetic rattan weave so it can handle a good bit of weight, too.
Wald's big boy rear twin carrier offers tremendous amounts of cargo capacity. The 535 Twin Rear Carrier Basket lets you haul a reusable grocery bag in each basket with room to spare. With mounting points at both the seat stays and near the rear axle, you can haul more groceries, gear, or anything else you need to with less impact on your bicycle's handling. By placing the bulk of your load around the rear wheel, you increase your bicycle's stability. This allows you to carry your groceries, gear, computer, or backpack with greater comfort and ease. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - These are 1-piece twin carrier baskets designed to fit on rear of the bicycle - 7.5 x 18 x 11 inches; taper to 5 x 16 inches at the bottom - Rack is 5" x 16" long - Baskets can be mounted to frame eyelets or use the supplied mounting bracket - Legs have two axle mounting holes and one small hole to mount to the eyelet - 535 has a Zinc Plated Finish; 535GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket with fittings weighs 7.2 lbs.
Lightweight aluminum tubing, stainless steel hardware, and fully adjustable upper stays make the Pork Chop rack a durable addition to any bike. - Fits most 700c cantilever and disc brake bikes - Tubular aluminum construction, 10mm diameter - Stainless steel hardware - Fully adjustable upper mounting brackets - W-bend at bottom of rack for easy on-and-off of hook-style panniers - Platform Dimensions: 10.75 x 4.88" - Weight: 650g - Weight Limit: 40 lbs.
- Rear basket, steel, mesh - Also fit for carrier racks with raised or lowered front/backside, compatible with many E-bikes carrier racks - Permanent mounting with patented WSL-system, easy assembly, adjustable in width and length (included)