$18.00 - $23.00
Disc brake mount adaptor. - Includes stainless steel adaptor and caliper bolts
Disc Brake Adaptors - Includes Stainless Bolts
Hose fittings fit many of SRAM's newest hydraulic brake models. - Fittings are backwards compatible with older SRAM and Avid hydraulic brakes
- Chainring bolts for Rival D1 2x cranks
BB30 Spacer - 15.46mm
Spindle spacers and kits allow BB30 cranks to be used in a variety of BB shells. - Use this kit to install these SRAM and Quarq BB30 road cranks in BB386 frames: Force 22, S900, S950, Red power meter, DZero Carbon, DFour, Elsa, Riken
SRAM BB30/English Bottom Bracket Adaptor allows conventional threaded bottom brackets to be installed in a BB30 frame; 68mm shells only - Install with headset press and green Loctite
SRAM PressFit 30/English Bottom Bracket Adaptor allows conventional threaded bottom brackets to be installed in a PF30 frame. - Not to be used with internal threaded bottom brackets; compatible with BBs that use two external cups
Brake Pad Spreader Springs - Available for Guide Ultimate and Guide X0 brakes
Clamp allows use of a braze-on derailleur on frames without the braze-on tab. Includes a tab to use SRAM's lightweight and easy-to-adjust chain control device. - Fits all SRAM road braze-on front derailleurs - ChainSpotter not included
- CHAINRING BOLT KIT 5X2 M8.5X7 / M8.5X5 STEEL BLACK, HIDDEN BOLT INCLUDING SPACER QTY 5
Replacement extension tower for Zipp aerobars. Compatible With: - HB-VK-STLH-A1
$20.00 - $22.00
Flat Mount Disc Caliper Bracket Bolts
- Includes: 2-16mm &2-14mm Aluminum Caliper pistons, Seals & O-rings—Guide Ultimate
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - Fits All B (2016+) Versions of Guide RSC RS R - Hose length: 2000mm
M15/M26 Alloy GXP Crank Arm Bolt Kit
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
- From a long line of tough, light-weight chain engineering from SRAM - Chain connector type: PowerLock - For Use with SRAM 12-Speed Road Chains Only - No tools necessary to install - Chain connector qty/packaging: 4
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
SRAM Caliper Brake Adjusting Barrel with Nut and Cable Fixing Assembly.
Replacement hydraulic shift/brake lever only. Brake caliper not included - Rubber hood sold separately - Includes 2000mm of hose
- Powermeter Crank Arm Bolt Kit and AXS Cover Plug Drive Side M18/M30 Dub Steel Black Rival D1
- Length: 8 mm, 5.5 mm - Material: Steel - Type: Hex - Set of 4 x 2
TT Brake Lever Hardware Kit
The Universal Derailleur Hanger consolidates thousands of hanger options across the industry. It protects your derailleur against chain jams by pivoting back and out of the way, and slips slightly when encountering impacts. It improves shifting performance, guarantees better alignment, and works with all drivetrains. Plus, if you ever need replacement, it will be available everywhere. The UDH: one hard-working hanger. - The Universal Derailleur Hanger—or UDH—consolidates thousands of mountain bike derailleur standards. - It offers unparalleled derailleur protection and perfect alignment, guaranteed. - The UDH is designed to rotate rearward in the event of impact and features the ability to "re-rail" the chain back onto the small cog. - The UDH works with all commercially available MTB and E-MTB drivetrains from Shimano to Box to Sunrace.
Replacement parts for Zipp aerobars. Compatible With: - HB-VKAL-BS1-A1, HB-VKAL-BS1-A2, HB-VKAL-CLIP-A1, HB-VKAL-CLIP-B1, HB-VKAL-EXT-A1, HB-VKAL-EXT-A2
Replacement parts for Zipp aerobars. Compatible With: - HB-VK-STLH-A1
Useful on some bikes with 135mm rear dropout spacing that have cranks with longer spindles.
- Use to keep Blips in place on handlebars - Fits 31.8mm round portion of drop bar - Clamp mounts directly to bar outside of tape zone - Ideal for use with thumbs or index fingers while hands are on the tops - Right and left specific, just like Blips - Weight: 12 grams (for pair) - Material: Polypropylene - Compatibility: 11-speed - Recommended Group: SRAM RED eTap
Page 1 of 1