Lights, Camera, You Name it The Accessory Mount is a great solution for attaching your GoPro-style mount to your helmet, seatpost, handlebar, selfie-stick or just about anything else. The banded system offers easy attachment, the 270 degree rotation helps you position your camera so that you can get the shot every time, and the omni-directional breakaway feature will take the hit in a crash (possibly saving your camera equipment). With the Accessory Mount, your imagination is the only thing holding you back. Features - Omni-directional breakaway, 270 Degree Rotation
Be visible and be safe! The Blinky 1 aims 3 bright LEDs directionally to provide over 220 degrees of light visible from up to a mile away! Its soft-touch power switch toggles between flashing and steady modes for up to 100 hours of run time on the included batteries. It mounts to seatposts and seatstays and clips on pockets and packs, too.
- Mounts Beamer and Blaze 1/2W lights to a helmet - Compatible with Beamer 1, Beamer 3, Beamer 5, Blaze 1/2W and Blaze 2W Micro, Blaze 140 SL, Blaze 180 USB - Increased weight and length of Blaze 300, 500, and 650 USB lights may cause awkward mounting on helmet
- Fits 25.4-31.8mm handlebars - Compatible with Blaze, Beamers, 1200, 5000x and Super Spot
Need to replace a strap on the compact Vis 180 Pro taillight or the front mount of the Vis 360 Pro? This is a durable direct replacement that installs in seconds and can be cut to the preferred length.
The NiteRider Tail Light Mount – Seatstay and Seatpost is our classic seatpost mount design that gives riders the option to mount their tail light to their seat stay, using the included seat stay clamp. System Compatibility - Sentinel - Solas - Sabre - CherryBomb - TL 5.0 SL
- Attaches to rear racks - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7 and Superflash - 25mm between each of the top horizontal holes (center to center) - Requires an "L bracket" that typically comes with a rear rack. If your rack is missing the L bracket, you can purchase Planet Bike's rack hardware pack
- Fits seatpost (up to 31.8mm) or seatstay - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7, all Superflash lights and Blinky Safety rear light - Use with Blinky Safety Front light bracket to fit oversize (~31.8mm) handlebars
Mounting bracket for MSW front White Bat Headlight. - Includes 1 front mounting bracket
Replacement bracket for Pico and Tigermoth lights. - Includes 1 front bracket, 1 rear bracket, and 2 mounting straps
Mount your tail light to the reflector tab on the back of a rear cargo rack with this Rack Bracket from Portland Design Works. - Compatible with all PDW rear lights except the Asteroid and Fenderbot - Horizontal holes are 50mm apart to fit European rack standards - Vertical holes are 18mm apart to fit most reflector mounts
SP-12 Flex-Tight Seatpost Bracket for most CatEye taillights
- Mounts most AA flashlights to handlebars and helmets - Ideal low-cost lighting alternative for cyclists
- Quick Strap mounts, adjusts or removes in seconds without tools - Fits 25.4-35mm handlebars - Compatible with Blazes, Beamers, 1200 and Super Spot
- Compatible with all Blaze headlights, Beamer 1/3/5, 1200, Dual Spot, and Bright Spot bike headlights - Fits 25.4 – 31.8mm handlebars
Compatible with Shiner and Shiner Back lights - Rubber pad with loop straps to quickly mount and remove light for recharging - 50mm bolt spacing to fit most rear racks
The Portland Design Works Mission Control 2.0 Headlight Mount is now easier to use! Wrap the heavy-duty UV-proof rubber strap around your handlebars and you're ready to blast off in seconds. - Fits 22.0-31.8 mm diameter handlebars - Compatible with all PDW headlights.
Brighten up your style, increase your visibility, and make those nighttime rides more fun with the Serfas SPK Spoke Lights! Available in FIVE fun LED light colors: White, Red, Green, Multicolored, and Blue. The SPK Spoke Light is quick and easy to mount and sure to stay safely secured while traveling across any terrain, and with built-in water resistance the SPK ensures a splash or two won't send you home in the dark. Add one, or even twenty, to your bike today and be the coolest cat on the block! - Water Resistant - Fast & Easy Installation / Removal - Solid Modes: Up To 30 Hours - Flash Modes: Fast – Up To 35 Hours / Slow – Up to 55 Hours - Weight: 20 Grams - Size: 12.8cm x 4.4cm - Battery: 1 x Lithium CR2032
Optional Accessory Rear rack Bracket for mounting most CatEye Taillights to rear racks with 50/80 mm spaced mounting holes.
USB cable for charging NiteRider® bike lights that utilize a micro USB charge port connection System Compatibility - All Lumina Series - Swift Series - MiNewt Cordless Series - MiNewt Mini Series - Lightning Bug 120 - Sentinel - Solas - Omega - Sabre - Sentry Aero - Stinger
- Compatible with Blinky 3,5,7, Superflashes, Turbo, Turbo Minis Superflash Micros and Blinky Safety rear light - Designed specifically for aero seat posts - Adjustable light angle - Easy on/easy off design makes for quick mounting and removal
- Compatible with seatpost diameter 20mm-36mm - Adjustable light angle - Easy on/easy off design makes for quick mounting and removal - Compatible with Blinky 3,5,7, Superflashes, Turbo, Turbo Minis, Superflash Micros and Blinky Safety rear light
The NiteRider Tail Light Strap Mount allows for quick installation and fitment on to standard seat posts. It features a quick release tab that allows you to remove just your tail light, leaving the strap mount installed on the seat post; ideal for when you leave your bike unattended or when it's time for a recharge. System Compatibility - Sentinel - Solas - Sabre - CherryBomb - TL 5.0 SL Not compatible with omega 300 and sentry aero 260 tail lights.
-Mounts easily to front racks with threaded M5 mounts -Allows for unobstructed light positioning -22.2mm clamping diameter
Small, compact, bright, quick and easy - there's no reason not to grab a pair of ORB's for your next ride. Features - Simple, lightweight, and compact design - Easy installation and switch operation - Universal rubber band - Battery type: CR2032 x2 - Mount size: ~22-32mm Modes/Run Time - Constant: 50 hours - Rapid flashing: 100 hours - Slow flashing: 100 hours
- Be safe and be seen with hi-viz red LED safety lights - 360-degree visibility with rapid blink, slow blink, and full glow LED modes - Sweat-proof, water resistant design moves with you - Lightweight material for ultimate comfort - Dimensions: 2.68cm x 3.03cm x 1.02cm
Lezyne's versatile Composite Matrix Helmet Mount is a durable and versatile accessory for Lezyne Mini XL, Power XL, Super XL, Deca and Mega Drives. It is constructed with lightweight and durable mold-injected Composite Matrix material for its base plate and spherical pivot. A strong rubber and Velcro strap attaches the mount to the helmet. The Composite Matrix spherical pivot and cradle allow the user to adjust the position of the light in all directions.
Set up a light wherever you can connect a GoPro mount. Use this adapter to connect your Imjin or Nip to any GoPro mounting option.
Mount the Nip light to an e-Bike that has the specialty Pro Max stem for accessories.
Setup a light wherever you can connect a GoPro mount. Use this adapter to connect your Taz to any GoPro mounting option.
Page 1 of 11 Next page