Complete tool kit for installing wheels manufacturing bottom brackets. Kit includes our new bottom bracket socket tool for installing our BB cups, along with new sealed bearing drifts for the following ID bearings: - 22mm - 24mm - 29mm - 30mm Bottom bracket press pro install kit includes: - UNC 48mm 16-notch socket x 1 - 22x37 drift 1/2" x 1 - 6806 OB 1/2" x 2 - 24x37 OB 1/2" x2 - 1/2" frame drift x 1 1/2-13 x 9. 7" - threaded rod unc x 1 44-48. 5mm - double 16-notch 1/2" socket x 1 - threaded handle x 2
- Drift and over axle set for common thru axle hube and frame bearings - For use with 3/8" press rod - See wheelsmfg.com for full list of contents
- Drift and over axle set for less common thru axle hube and frame bearings - For use with 3/8" press rod - See wheelsmfg.com for full list of contents
- Advance bottom bracket bearing extractor set - (1) BE-22mm, (1) BE-24mm, (1) BE-29mm, (1) BE-30mm, (1) Bearing Pusher, (1) 39mm sleeve, (1) 42mm sleeve, (1) 44mm sleeve, (1) receiver cup
Another indispensable tool for the professional bike shop. The hub bearing press pro kit works with bearings that have an i. D. Of 10mm or smaller (most front hub sealed bearing fall in this range). Installs sealed bearing sizes : - 6801 - 6802 - 6803 - 6900 - 6901 - R6 - 688 - 608 - 609 All parts are laser etched for easy identification. Formally press-2 includes: - 608 open bore 5mm x 2 - 608 over axel 5mm x 2 - 609 open bore 5mm x 2 - 609 over axel 5mm x 2 - 688 open bore 5mm x 2 - 688 over axel 5mm x 2 - 6801 open bore 5mm x 2 - 6801 over axel 5mm x 2 - 6802 open bore 5mm x 2 - 6802 over axel 5mm x 2 - 6803 open bore 5mm x 2 - 6803 over axel 5mm x 2 - 6900 open bore 5mm x 2 - 6900 over axel 5mm x 2 - 6901 open bore 5mm x 2 - 6901 over axel 5mm x 2 - R6 over axel 5mm x 2 - Rear QR skewer All parts are laser etched for easy identification.
- Essential bottom bracket bearing extractor set - (1) 6806 extractor, (1) 24x37 extractor, (1) 29 DUB extractor, (1) 22mm GXP extractor
- Bearing extractor set for medium bearings - (1) 6002, (1) 6003, (1) 6804, (1)6805
- Bearing extractor set for small bearings - (1) 608, (1) 609, (1) 6000, (1) 6001
- Bottom bracket and bearing installation kit - (1) 1/2" rod, (2) threaded handles - (1) 2237 OPEN BORE, (2) 2437 OPEN BORE, (2) 29mm OPEN BORE, (2) 6806 OPEN BORE, (1) FRAME DRIFT
Shock Bushing Press Kit An evolution of our original bushing toolset which required the use of a hammer to pound out shock bushings. The new design uses our threaded handle press system to easily and efficiently remove shock bushing in 12mm and 1/2 inch sizes. - Fits 12mm and 1/2" bushings. - Machined aluminum - Anodized Red
PRESS-1 Handle & Rod Assembly Replacement Handle Assembly for our Large Sealed Bearing Press (PRESS-1). Primarily designed for pressing bearings into hubs. Note: Rod diameter is smaller than the hole size in our Universal Bottom Bracket Drift. Includes: - (1) Machined fixed end aluminum "T" Handle. - (1) Machined non-fixed end aluminum "T" Handle. - (1) 3/8" x 12" Threaded Rod - (1) M5x12 flat head screw to secure fixed-end handle to rod
- Anodized aluminum construction. Includes mounting hardware - Measures the diameter of loose ball bearings - Measures the inner and outer diameter of cartridge bearings - Metric and Standard measurements
This do-it-all universal bottom bracket press is designed to press in all current Wheels Mfg. bottom brackets. Economical and easy to use, this tool is made up of two machined aluminum handles, a 1/2-inch threaded rod, and two machined aluminum drifts. Each drift is machined with multiple steps to fit common bottom bracket shell and bearing diameters. No more searching for the correct size drifts and parts—just match up the drift to your frame's BB shell size and your bottom bracket's bearing size, and press away. - Zinc-plated 1/2-inch diameter threaded rod resists bending, allowing for the cups to align and press in straight - Drifts can also can be used as a frame bottom bracket shell sizing guide - Machined aluminum handles and drifts - Red anodized drifts and handles - Steps on drift are marked with diameter sizes - Works with BB shells up to 132mm wide - Includes two universal BB drifts
- Essential bearing press for installation of bearings with a 10mm minimum ID - (1) 3/8 ACME threaded rod, (2) 30mm standoffs, (2) threaded handles
Easy-to-use tool removes and installs replacement bushings in suspension and shock pivots. Includes retaining tool, top cap, and three sizes of bushing drifts. - Fits eyelet sizes - 10mm, 12mm, and 1/2" - Machined aluminum - Anodized Red
The dropout saver system is an alternative to replacing badly bent or damaged derailleur dropouts. Rather than replacing the damaged dropout completely, simply drill out the damaged threads, install a dropout saver, and realign the dropout. Kit includes: - (1) 15/32-inch reduced shank drill bit - (2) DS-1 wide dropout savers - (3) DS-2 narrow dropout savers
Use this double-sided socket tool for installing and removing both 48.5mm and 44mm 16-notch bottom bracket cups. Socket is machined for 1/2-inch drive, but a 3/8-inch to 1/2-inch adapter is included so you can use it with 3/8-inch drive torque wrenches. - Compatible with all Wheels Manufacturing bottom brackets that have 48.5mm or 44mm, 16-notch spline patterns - Also compatible with FSA MegaEVO BB cups, Shimano, SRAM/Truvativ, Campagnolo Ultra Torque, and FSA - Machined 6061 aluminum - Anodized red
- Allows for quick and accurate positioning at the press of a button - Slides along 1/2" UNC threaded press rod when the button is depressed and can be placed quickly to secure drifts, spacers, and cups when completing maintenance or installation of bike headsets, bottom brackets, and bearings
An indispensable tool for the serious amateur bike mechanic or smaller bike shop, the Wheels Manufacturing Bearing Press is designed for installation of bottom brackets or sealed bearings with a minimum I.D. of 10mm. - Package includes 2 handles and a 3/8"-12 threaded rod - Economy Bearing Press, used with separately-purchased bearing adaptors
BB30 service kit for SRAM DUB cranks. - Includes (2) Enduro 6806/29 ABEC-3 sealed bearings and 2 retaining clips - Bearing Dimensions: OD: 42mm / ID: 29mm / Width: 7mm - Enduro ABEC-3 bearings - Use with SRAM DUB cranks Note: SRAM DUB cranksets are not designed to work in 68mm or 73mm wide shells with inboard bearings. Use only if your frame is a direct-fit bearing system, and the BB shell width is 86.5mm or wider.
- Machined to match manufacturer specifications and designed to be used with a ½” drive socket or torque wrench for easy installation and removal of e-bike lockrings. - Precision machined aluminum body. - Anodized in Wheels MFG red.
Thin flange bottom bracket socket designed to create a tight grip on thin flange bottom bracket to avoid slipping while torquing cups into bike frames. This single-sided socket is used for installing and removing 48.5mm, 16-notch bottom bracket cups. The socket has a machined 3/8" drive, which can be used to allow 3/8" drive torque wrenches to be attached and locks onto 1/2 inch unc press rod for secure and easy installation of thin flanged bottom brackets. Machined 6061 aluminum anodized red
- SRAM Thin Flange T47 Bottom Bracket Socket Designed to create a tight grip on thin flange bottom bracket to avoid slipping while torquing cups into bike frames. - This single-sided socket is used for installing and removing 52mm, 16-notch bottom bracket cups. - The socket has a machined 3/8" drive, which can be used to allow 3/8" drive torque wrenches to be attached and locks onto a 1/2 inch UNC press rod for secure and easy installation of thin flanged bottom brackets. - Machined 6061 Aluminum Anodized Red
Wheels Manufacturing Sealed Bearing Extractor - 12mm Fits the following bearings: - 6001 - 6801 - 6901
Wheels Manufacturing Sealed Bearing Extractor - 15mm Fits the following bearings: - 6002 - 6702 - 6802 - 6902 - 15267 - 15268
Wheels Manufacturing Sealed Bearing Extractor - 17mm Fits the following bearings: - 6003 - 6803 - 6903 - 17287
Wheels Manufacturing Sealed Bearing Extractor - 9mm Fits: - 609 - 9227 - Other bearings with an inside diameter of 9mm
This Wheels Mfg. Double End Bottom Bracket wrench fits 16-notch bearing cups with an outside diameter of 44mm as well as 16-notch bearing cups with an outside diameter of 48.5mm. - Machined aluminum - Anodized red. - Compatible with all current Wheels Mfg bottom brackets with notched cups
- Sealed bearing extractor with 1/2-inch thru hole for use with Wheels Mfg. 1/2-inch threaded rod press handles - Part of a system that requires additional pieces to function
- Machined to match manufacturer specifications and designed to be used with a 1/2" drive socket or torque wrench for easy installation and removal of e-bike lockrings. - Precision machined aluminum body - Anodized in Wheels MFG red.
Page 1 of 2 Next page