- The Basil Buddy Dog Bicycle Basket is suitable for transporting smaller dogs safely by bicycle. - Each basket comes complete with the MIK system, allowing you to attach this dog basket to almost any luggage rack. - This dog bike basket is made from hygienic and non-toxic plastic, with a handy bracket for easy attachment.
- Unique bike basket design with a distinctive shape - Made of innovative Textonile material - Supplied with pre-assembled MIK adapter plate, so the basket fits on almost any rack and is easily removable - Position: Rear - Dimensions (cm): 46 x 34 x 25
Pasja - Dog basket: - Easy to mount on any bike, including e-bikes - Supplied with MIK adapter plate - Made of durable reed and includes a comfortable and washable cushion - Compatible with the Basil Pasja space frame wire dome (not included) - Dimensions (cm): 45 x 34 x 33
- Protective feet prevent damage - Made form synthetic rattan - Easily removed with sturdy handle - Weatherproof and hard-wearing - MIK system (pre-assembled MIK adpater plate snaps to any MIK rear carrier) - Carrier plate to convert rear rack to MIK not included (721166-01) - Includes MIK-stick locking device
Take your pet along with you in Axiom's Dual-Function Premium Pet Basket. Thanks to a host of pet friendly features like the antimicrobial floor liner, tether leash and handlebar safety straps, your pooch will love going for bike rides! The optional "Jump Stop" top cage (included) ensures your pal's safety and for convenience this pet porter can be mounted on either your handlebars or rear rack. - Reinforced, vinyl-dipped steel - Quick-release spring-loaded universal rack attachment (for mounting to racks). Heavy-duty quick-release handlebar bracket (fits 25.4-31.8 mm handlebars). - Spring-loaded top cage automatically stores away when not needed. - Padded carry handle. - Anti-microbial padded floor liner for comfort and sure footing. - Secondary handlebar safety straps offer additional security. - Adjustable tether leash included.
- Powder coated steel construction - Rubber carrying handle - Mounts to rear rack with two spring-loaded clamps - Includes pet friendly wire dome top cage - Quick release handlebar mounting system - Max load: 22lbs - Mount: Quick Release - Material: Steel
Sunlite's Woody Quick Release Basket hauls your goods with style! This sturdy basket attaches to your handlebar in a snap via a quick-release mount. It sports aluminum construction and a solid wooden bottom for a clean look. Off the bike, the carry handle lets you bring your basket along!
- Durable alloy and wood construction - Rubber carrying handle - Mounts to rear rack with two quick release spring-loaded clamps - Dimensions (W x L x D): 11.8 x 15.7 x 7"
Origin-8's Classique CargoUnit is a fine 6061 T6-aluminum riser handlebar with a built-in basket. It's the answer to bolt-on baskets and bags that are often unstable. Because the basket is integrated into the bar, your gear rides on a secure, sturdy platform with room for groceries, a gym bag, and a couple burritos. The CargoUnit has a heavy-duty powder-coat finish, too.
- Keep your handlebars free with the Basil Icon M MIK basket at the back of your bike - This basket is easily detachable from the bike. This way the basket can be used as a shopping bag - The Soft Grip handle makes the use of the basket very pleasant - Including pre-assembled MIK adapter plate, suitable for MIK system carriers or a MIK carrier plate (sold separately) - Including MIK-stick - Dimensions (cm): 40 x 33 x 25
Topeak's Trolley Tote rear basket provides excellent versatility and convenience. Handy features include a telescoping handle and wheels which make the Trolley Tote perfect for shopping and running errands. It's made from tough plastic with an aluminum handle, and folds flat for storage. And, it's compatible with Topeak's QuickTrack rack system for easy on and off.
You know those old movies where they show a woman coming from the market and she has a basket on cruiser with a baguette sticking out of it? Well, Sunlite's Deluxe Quick Release Rattan Basket is that basket. The nice thing is that you can easily take it off your bike and carry it in to the store with you. It attaches to any handlebars via a quick release mount. Its frame is made from steel with a weather-resistant synthetic rattan weave so it can handle a good bit of weight, too.
Add some cargo capacity to your bike with Sunlite's Woody Front Basket. This no-frills hauler has fully adjustable struts so it fits virtually any bike with fork eyelets. It's sturdy, simple and functional.
The 157's little brother, this basket is just as functional. Some people don't need to cart around large pizzas or multiple full-size grocery bags, so this basket is for the more streamlined commuters and delivery pros. Sturdy one-piece legs offer all the support you'll need when hauling heavier loads. This rack cannot be used on bicycles with front suspension systems or springer forks. - Standard front bicycle basket fits most bikes - Adjustable legs mount to front axle for a secure fit - 18" x 13" x 6" deep - UV Weather-resistant bike basket - Available with wooden bottom to better hold your cargo
Turn your bike into an errand-running, cargo-hauling machine with Sunlite's Stainless Quick Release Basket. This sturdy basket attaches to your bike in a snap via a fully adjustable handlebar mount. It carries all your day's booty and the rubber-coated carry handle lets you bring your basket along when you're off the bike!
- Rear school bag basket, steel, mesh - Reinforced frame, basket is placed lengthwise on luggage carrier - MIK system (pre-assembled MIK adpater plate snaps to any MIK rear carrier) - Carrier plate to convert rear rack to MIK not included (721166-01)
$54.99 - $84.00
The Giant Delivery basket is one of the most enduring and iconic products in Wald's catalog. Popular among messengers and paperboys (feel free to ask your father or grandfather about this noble profession), this basket is designed to carry large loads thanks to its stout legs, cargo bands, and heavy-duty handlebar clamps. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Great for delivery, industrial bikes and hauling large loads - Reinforcement bands add extra strength - this basket is built for rugged use - Dimensions: 21 x 15 x 9 inches; the basket tapers to 18.25 x 12.25 at the bottom - Extended handlebar clamps allow greater clearance for shift and brake cables. They are 3 5/8" apart and fit 7/8", 1" and 31.8mm diameter handlebars - Legs extend from approx. 14 1/2 inches to 23 inches and have two mounting holes for mounting to either the axle or fork eyelets for bikes with quick release front hubs - 157B has a Zinc plated finish and 157GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket with fittings weighs 7.8 lbs.
- Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Dimensions: 20.5 x 13 inches - Extended handlebar clamps are 2" apart, allow greater clearance for shift and brake cables, and fit 7/8", 1", and 1 1/4" diameter handlebars - Legs extend from 13 3/4" to 21 1/4" and have two mounting holes for mounting to either the axle or fork eyelets for bikes with quick release front hubs - Powder Coat Finish - Complete rack with fittings weighs 6.0 lbs.
- Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Same as the Wald 1392 Front Basket except with hardwood slats for an elegant look - Dimensions: 18 x 13 x 6 inches; the basket tapers to 15.75 x 10.5 at the bottom - Extended handlebar clamps fit 7/8" and 1" diameter handlebars, and 1 3/4" apart to offer clearance for shift and brake cables - Baskets have 2-piece legs which extend from 14 inches to 22 inches and mount to either the axle or fork eyelets on bikes with quick release front hubs - Zinc plated finish - Complete basket with fittings weighs 4.6 lbs.
Rear cargo basket fits most two wheel and Delta style Sun Seeker recumbents. - Steel construction - Fits rear of EZ, ECO and X-Series seatbacks - Attaches to Cool Back sear frame and lower seat struts - Not for use on Tadpole style trikes
- Contemporary robust design - Soft grip handle - Reflective logo details - Integrated bicycle lock cutout - Mounting system: spring clamp rack - Feet for bottom protection - Position: Rear - Dimensions (cm): 43 x 30 x 23
Axiom's Fresh-Mesh DLX Front Basket makes running errands on your bike a breeze. Boasting a tough steel frame and vinyl-coated steel mesh, this handy basket attaches to your handlebars with an easy-to-use quick-release mount and features a convenient carrying handle so you can take it with you. There's also a place to attach a headlight (sold separately).
You know those old movies where they show a woman coming from the market and she has a basket on cruiser with a baguette sticking out of it? Well, Sunlite's Deluxe Rattan Basket is that basket. It attaches to your handlebars via Velcro straps. Its frame is made from steel with a weather-resistant synthetic rattan weave so it can handle a good bit of weight, too.
Wald's big boy rear twin carrier offers tremendous amounts of cargo capacity. The 535 Twin Rear Carrier Basket lets you haul a reusable grocery bag in each basket with room to spare. With mounting points at both the seat stays and near the rear axle, you can haul more groceries, gear, or anything else you need to with less impact on your bicycle's handling. By placing the bulk of your load around the rear wheel, you increase your bicycle's stability. This allows you to carry your groceries, gear, computer, or backpack with greater comfort and ease. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - These are 1-piece twin carrier baskets designed to fit on rear of the bicycle - 7.5 x 18 x 11 inches; taper to 5 x 16 inches at the bottom - Rack is 5" x 16" long - Baskets can be mounted to frame eyelets or use the supplied mounting bracket - Legs have two axle mounting holes and one small hole to mount to the eyelet - 535 has a Zinc Plated Finish; 535GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket with fittings weighs 7.2 lbs.
- Rear basket, steel, mesh - Also fit for carrier racks with raised or lowered front/backside, compatible with many E-bikes carrier racks - Permanent mounting with patented WSL-system, easy assembly, adjustable in width and length (included)
Milk rate inspired basket that mounts to fit most rear bike racks. Quick release by pulling side handles away from bike. Includes molded in handles and mesh elastic netting to hold contents. Made of high Impact PP with reflective rear decal. Size is 12.25" x 10.5" x 6.75" and 850 cubic inches of volume.
- Mesh style design with a durable powder-coated finish - Fully adjustable aluminum and composite quick-release bracket - Handlebar mount is compatible with 22.2mm and 31.8mm handlebars
- Heavy duty composite plastic wont rust or deteriorate over time - Quick release mount makes it easy to remove and take with - Great for trips to the store or farmers market - Includes QRB-5 style quick release and optional basket handle - Size (WxLxD): 15x10.5x10.5"
Sunlite's Rack Top Mesh Quick-Release Basket quickly and securely attaches to your rear rack (sold separately) via two spring-loaded clamps. And, it's just as easy to release the basket and bring it into your house when you're done running errands. The padded carry handle is comfortable, and the whole basket is made of powder-coated steel for strength and durability.
A sturdy handlebar-mounted metal basket for shopping trips, quick jaunts around town. New QuickClick Handlebar Mount (Fixer 3e) allows installation on eBikes to make attachment and removal a breeze. - Capacity: 16L/975 Ci - Weight: 1370G/3.02 Lb - Size: 35x26x25cm/13.8”x10.2”x9.8” - Attachment: QuickClick Handlebar Mount (Fixer 3e) Fits 25.4mm and 31.8mm handlebars (shims included)
Page 1 of 3 Next page