Through our People and the Planet Fund, we dedicate a portion of profits to supporting the cycling community, the community at large, and our environment. We do all of this with a smile, because we know we are enriching community.
The Hub's Grant Program
We make space in our People and the Planet Fund for special projects that we really believe in. By donating a higher dollar amount to these projects, we are attaching our valued community reputation to the organization and their cause. Because of this, programs seeking a grant must be highly organized with a clear vision of what they are trying to accomplish. Examples of past grants are: Cycles for Change, Project Homeless Connect, Major Taylor Bicycling Club of Minnesota, Tour De Cure.
March-April-May: Application Deadline February 1st
June-July-August: Application Deadline May 1st
September-October-November: Application August 1st
The Hub's Gift Card Program
Our Gift Cards are a perfect fit for raffles, silent auctions, and giveaways. Request must be submitted at least two weeks in advance of the date the card donation is needed.
Eligibility and Requirements
All eligible grant and gift card donation requests must be for a community program or event that meets at least 2 of the 3 following criteria:
- Supports cycling or other forms of active transport
- Program or event must be within or promoting the Hub's business communities (Local)
- Advocates for environmentally friendly initiatives
The Hub does not award grants or donate gift cards to:
- Individuals for personal gain or personal fundraising
- Applicants located outside of the Hub's business communities
- Organizations or events unrelated to health & wellness and bicycling
Any questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org