High visibility is so important to us at Ortlieb because it is a matter of safety. The black waterproof, polyurethane-coated Cordura fabric of this bag are densely interwoven with high-luminosity reflective yarn. This composition turns the entire bag into an eminently visible reflector when it is picked up in the headlights of passing cars. The popular Saddle-Bag L shines like a star under your saddle. The bag's entire surface is reflective, giving you a crucial degree of added safety by increasing your detectability in the headlights of passing cars. With its 2.7 liter payload, the largest of the Ortlieb Saddle-Bags offers you plenty of space for a spare tube, a tool kit, a rain jacket and light refreshments.
- Waterproof Saddle-Bag for mountain, road or touring bikes
- PVC-free reflective fabric
- Increased visibility when hit by headlights due to highly visible reflective fabric in black
- Size L provides enough space for a jacket and the necessary small items (alternative to the backpack)
- Snap lock for quick fitting and removal
- Reliable waterproof roll closure with D-rings for additional bracing and locking
- Highly effective Scotchlite reflector ensures safety in the dark
- On bikes without mudguards the bag shields the rider from splash - to a certain extent
- Snap lock is adjustable and can easily get attached to different saddles
- Saddle Bag meets all requirements of the VELOTECH test, review board for bicycle technic
- Fixing system is also available as an accessory (e.g. for a second bike)
- Velcro tape suitable for seat posts up to 34,9 mm (e.g. foldable bike Birdy)
- Fastening straps for spring-mounted saddles, where the snap lock cannot be used (optional accessory)
- Note: In order to meet standard IP64 (6=dustproof, 4=protected against splash water coming from all directions) the roll closure must be rolled at least 3-4 times.
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|